Sunday 4 September 2016

Lustrous Imagination

Verse As I woke up and looked at the mirror today And the moonlight was creeping through my window pane There's something that quietly drove me insane Pre Chorus Think I heard someone knock at my back door And I hit something hard and fell down on my floor Then I shut my eyes and didn't want all of these no more Chorus But I was stranded on the sand by the sea far away Tangled waywardly, stars looked down as I lay As I think of my past about the mundane days I am in love with an eerie glow of this place Verse The aging night was getting cold and exciting Though I was trying to keep my emotions at bay And I didn't want all of these to go away Pre Chorus Think I heard something tickle my bare feet I couldn't stop gazing at the bright full moon When I woke up it was already half past noon Chorus But I was stranded on the sand by the sea far away Tangled waywardly, stars looked down as I lay As I think of my past about the mundane days I am in love with an eerie glow of this place

No comments:

Post a Comment