Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Piece Of Peace

After a day's worth the wait
I search for lines that seek my breath
Woke up early,anxious was I
She came smiling,mouth wide open
A pleasant winter breeze
And the essence of your heart
Was nothing infront of Her
Stepped in,heart was beating fast
Yet she was perfect for the moment
A minute and a half  passed
And she already became a part of us
Her In-Laws knew how different she was
Practically from all the perverted freaks
That hover around the society
Meanwhile I loved all the attention she got
And as she smiled,i could only smile back
A bit of this and a bit of that
Came after a tiny snack
The moment She and I became us
We forgot the tormented world around us
Reckless,it may sound
To those who are unsound
Lucrative,many people may find
I would rather give a damn,She is only mine
Wished the moments weren't irrevocable
For the feelings were real and she felt fine
Her In-Laws knew how happy i was
And prayed for a lovely future that beckons us
Moments were captured,memories were made
Soon came the time i wouldn't have wanted
To put an end
Seeing-off was a part of our honors
As she parted ways with us
Came back home,felt cheated by time
A feeling of tranquility,a spotless mind
I wish she is around at this very moment now
As the FEELINGS ARE REAL AND SHE FEELS FINE

1 comment: