Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Weird Song

smile for me my love
let me awake u from ur dream,ur miseries
sadness prevails in every niche of lyf
decieved by a karaoke of tears
treasure every moment u'hv spent wid me
the moments i've missed u,u hated me
involuntary ablaze,yeah i missed u

now da days hv invariably changed
i'm nomore a part of ur life
now i'm wearing out,becoming weak
missing the lullaby,that wonder kiss everynyt
i don't feel alright wen u ain't here
i'm asphyxiated,i seek for u
i seek for u bitch,i miss u

i seek for a lyf overcomed widout u
impossible is the word,sad but true
ur absence suffocates me
that tear rolling down ur cheek
often increased my heartbeat
but i had to live,ur memories kept me alive
nd now smile for me,smile for ur love

bring back da memories alive bitch
those cold winter nights,u n me
the summer evenings,we sat beside each oder
starring at the sun dissapear,like our love
for the lullabies were fake,kisses were illusions
what a spurious identity!
what a nytmare!i'm awake

No comments:

Post a Comment